Lazer Z X-Series with RED Technology
And with our top-of-the-line Lazer Z X-Series, there are plenty of boxes to check. For starters, you can choose from five rugged, commercial-grade engines, including high efficiency Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) options. Which also features our exclusive EGov and patented RED technology which can boosts fuel efficiency up to 41%. The X-Series also features our UltraCut™ Series 6 deck in 52-, 60-, 72- and 96-inch cutting widths. Whatever combination you choose, operators will ride in unrivaled comfort thanks to our unique seating system. There’s even a standard 12-volt adapter to keep devices charged. So, if you’re looking for our top-of-the-line mower, the Lazer Z X-Series should be at the top of your list.
Lazer Z X-Series with RED Technology Features
UltraCut Series 6 Deck
This full-floating deck uses double-row bearings with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service. (96" Flex Wing Deck is a rear discharge deck.)
Patented RED Technology
Enabling communication and response between key systems on your mower with defined operation modes, system monitoring and clutch saver features.
A New Level of Comfort
Comfort increases productivity. That’s why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system featuring our exclusive Iso-Mount Seat Isolation System.
Higher ground speeds with 16cc drive system and more power with larger engine displacements for improved productivity.
Rear Discharge Deck
Available in 60 and 72 inch cutting widths, the rear discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck while keeping the operator clean.
Tool-less Belt Removal
Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 30mm (1.18") diameter spindle shaft, double row bearings, top and bottom, and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 24 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 25-amp alternator.
- Onboard Intelligence RED Technology
- Standard Features Engine hour meter and cup holder
- UPC 193308119694
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model ECV980
- Engine Displacement 999
- Engine Series Command Pro™ EFI
- Fuel System Electronic Throttle Body
- Engine Speed 3,650 RPM
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type Gas EFI
- Fuel Capacity 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - electronic Sender
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 16 cc pumps and 17.1 cubic inch motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–11.5 mph (18.5 kmph) forward, 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) reverse
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop Electromagnetic 250-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Engine Spec 3017
- Width / Cutting Deck 60"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 6 with heavy-duty spindle. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Width 72.8 in. (184.9 cm)
- Length 83.1 in. (211.1 cm)
- Height 70.5 in. (179.1 cm)
- Curb Weight 1246
Complete Service Deck Assembly
Enables owners to add attachments to their mowers to increase productivity by towing light implements and yard carts.
LED Light Kit (not compatible with TC26)
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 1 gallon jug of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters (Replaces 116-3270)
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge (Foot)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes by using the convenient foot pedal, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
12-Volt Power Port
12-Volt Power Port
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits most riders, stand-ons and wide-area walk-behinds. Adapter kit required for select models.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Extended Drive Lever Kit
Improve your elbow room while you operate with extended drive levers.
Harness Add-On Accessory Kit
Take the hassle out of dual accessory fit up with this add-on harness.
Anti-Scalp Roller Kit
Protect the trim side of your Lazer 60" UltraCut deck with this Anti-Scalp Roller kit. Fits Lazer 604 decks model year 2009 and above.
Trash Container (Not compatible with 135-7320)
Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 sold separately) attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Keep your Lazer looking its best by protecting the floorpan from scuffs and dirt. Fits all Lazer models (model year 2009 and higher).
Power Deck Lift
Change your deck from any cutting height to the transport position quickly and easily, with a convenient foot pedal actuator switch that lets you keep your hands safely on the drive levers. Created specifically for your 48-72" cutting deck Lazer Z, its electronic motor features Exmark's signature durability and a low-profile design that leaves plenty of trailer space.
Air Ride Suspension Seat
Designed to fit all Lazer Z models, the new air ride seat gives you the best comfort available. Sophisticated air suspension technology virtually eliminates any bumps, jarring or vibration your property delivers.
Turf Striping Kit
Fits 48", 52" and 60" models. Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
UltraVac Completing Kit
KIT, UV DRIVE 606
UltraVac Quick Dump Collection System
The UltraVac X-Series discharges grass quickly with one simple motion of the release lever. With commercial-grade steel and polyethylene hopper Get the job done efficiently with rear-discharge door, and 11 bushel capacity.
UltraVac 3-Bag Collection System
The UltraVac S-Series enables you to switch between bagging and side discharge with quick-attach capability. Avoid clogging with larger diameter tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Sealed hood reduces dust.
Lazer Z w/ RED Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF