Designed to deliver professional-grade features at an affordable price, the new Exmark Radius E-Series zero-turn mower is a great option for landscape maintenance pros and home owners alike. Available with a choice of 48-, 52- or 60-inch UltraCut Series 3 cutting decks, the Radius E-Series delivers the cut quality you expect, with reduced maintenance and durability you can count on.
Powered by the Exmark twin-cylinder commercial engine, Radius E-Series models deliver superior operator comfort with an isolated footrest, seat suspension and a new side pod design (2023 models) that places vital controls right at the operator’s fingertips.
Note: The redesigned Radius models are a new product and will not be available in dealerships until Spring 2023.
Radius E-Series Features
Radius E-Series models feature smooth rolling 23-inch drive tires and large, 13x6.5-inch caster tires. (Available Spring 2023)
UltraCut Deck Technology
Exmark’s exclusive UltraCut decks are featured on Radius models. Every UltraCut cutting deck features Exmark’s exclusive maintenance-free, sealed-bearing spindle assemblies for increased durability and reduced downtime, combined with zero maintenance.
Heavy Duty Fabricated Frame
With a fully welded frame built from 2x3-inch frame tubes, the Radius design places major components including the engine, hydro drive system and fuel tank lower in the frame. The lower center of gravity and better mass centralization results in increased traction and stability, with improved handling.
Adjustable Rollover Protection System (ROPS)
A new adjustable ROPS system is easy to fold up-and-down, and is built from round tubes for easy, flexible accessory placement. (Available Spring 2023)
Height of Cut Made Easy
Our patented height of cut adjustment system is user friendly and allows the operator to quickly and accurately select height of cut from the operator seat.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.30"-diameter cutter housing contains 17mm (.67") diameter spindle shaft and hex blade drive.
- Drive Tires 22 x 9.50-12 Super Turf (142-4261)
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-6, smooth tread, pneumatic. Bushings
- Caster Forks .375" thick caster yoke arms
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" X 3" rectangular tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat High back seat with foam padded seat cushion, armrests and integral safety switch
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter, cup holder, tow hitch and jack receiver
- UPC 193308212371
- Engine Brand Exmark
- Engine Model LC2P77F
- Engine Displacement 708
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Dual Hydro Gear ZT2800, hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves and independent, replaceable filters.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop electromagnetic 125-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Spec K5045
- Width / Cutting Deck 48"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 3. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades 2 Blades at 24.5" Length
- Width 61 in (155 cm)
- Length 85 in (216 cm)
- Height 70 in (178 cm)
- Curb Weight 850
Engine Maintenance Kit - Exmark V-Twin
Contains everything a do-it-yourselfer needs to keep their Exmark running like new. Includes oil, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, spark plug and fuel treatment.
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge (Hand)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
12-Volt Power Adapter
Conveniently located for ease of use. Great for phone chargers or any other operator comfort accessory. (Phone not included.)
Carry a 5-gallon bucket on your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing. Mount not included.
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits most riders, stand-ons and wide-area walk-behinds. Adapter kit required for select models.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Seat Cover–Standard 18" Back
Protect your new seat or make your old one look new. Fabric coated for maximum water resistance and repellency. Cushioned for extra comfort. Elastic cord in bottom hem for custom fit. (Fits standard seat.)
Seat Cover–Suspension 20" Back
Protect your new seat or make your old one look new. Fabric coated for maximum water resistance and repellency. Cushioned for extra comfort. Elastic cord in bottom hem for custom fit. (Fits suspension seat.)
Heavy-Duty Air Cleaner Kit
HD AIR CLEANER KIT
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Extended Drive Lever Kit
Improve your elbow room while you operate with extended drive levers.
Front Bucket Mount & 5-Gallon Bucket
Easily attach a 5-gallon bucket to your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing
Bucket Mount Kit
Easily attach a 5-gallon bucket to your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing. Bucket not included.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 5 Bottles Exmark Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters
Light Kit - LED
Better and brighter than ever, this quick-install light kit keeps your productivity going into the night. Low profile, and impact-resistant, this ROPS mounted accessory emits powerful light without the use of significant amperage capacity.
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.
Semi-Pneumatic Tire Assembly
Customize your ride with just the right caster tire.
Support Flip Up Kit
Support Flip Up Kit
Tilt Frame & Seat ISO Mounts (requires 135-7013)
Tilt frame and ISO mounts for added suspension
Full Suspension Seat & Tilt Frame (requires 135-7013)
Includes full suspension seat and tilt frame.
Turf Striping Kit
Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
Completing Kit - Powered
UltraVac Completing Kit
2-Bag Collection System – Powered
Switch between bag discharge and side discharge with quick-attach. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Power and durability in a low-cost package.
2-bagger commercial-grade powered collection system. Switch between bag discharge and side discharge with quick-attach. Less clogging with larger-diamer tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Dust reduction with sealed hoods.
We have you coveredDownload PDF